May Monthly Writing Prompts | Paper and Digital
Help your students build writing stamina and fluency by giving them a variety of choices for writing in May. A variety of formats make it easy to prepare and use these writing prompts whether you are teaching in-person or in your online classroom.
This quick and easy product includes:
- teacher instructions on how to use the prompts.
- student genre reference page.
- simple criteria for each genre.
- three formats of prompts: full page, half page, and a Google Slides version so you can use the format that works for you (and your copy budget)
- three prompts for each of the twenty days (that's 60 prompts) that alternate between narrative, persuasive, expository and poetry genres. None of the prompts feature specific holidays.
- a link to a blog post with more ideas on how to use the prompts.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.