Daily Writing Prompts Monthly Bundle | Paper and Digital
Help your students build writing stamina and fluency by giving them a variety of choices for writing each day. These no prep prompts come in a variety of formats so you can use them any way you want. And no matter how you use them, they only take a moment to print or post in your online classroom.
This no prep product includes:
- teacher instructions on how to use the prompts.
- student genre reference page.
- simple criteria for each genre.
- ten sets of monthly prompts. Months go from September to June to match our school year, however, all of the prompts can be used any time of year.
- three formats of prompts: full page, half page, and a Google Slides version so you can use the format that works for you (and your copy budget).
- three prompts for each of the twenty days (that's 60 prompts per month) that alternate between narrative, persuasive, expository, and poetry genres.
- link to a blog post with more ideas on how to use the prompts.
- no specific holiday prompts. Prompts are kept generic enough for any denomination or school setting.
These prompts are intended as quick writes (10-15 minutes a day) to increase fluency and interest in writing.
It is also available to purchase one month at a time:
- Daily Writing Prompts-Month By Month-September
- Daily Writing Prompts-Month By Month-October
- Daily Writing Prompts-Month By Month-November
- Daily Writing Prompts-Month By Month-December
- Daily Writing Prompts-Month By Month-January
- Daily Writing Prompts-Month By Month-February
- Daily Writing Prompts-Month By Month-March
- Daily Writing Prompts-Month By Month-April
- Daily Writing Prompts-Month By Month-May
- Daily Writing Prompts-Month By Month-June
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.