Light and Shadow Vocabulary | Editable Flashcards | Paper
This resource will help your students practice more than 50 light and shadow vocabulary words for upper elementary or middle school science classes. Each flash card contains a keyword and definition on the back. The preparation of the cards is minor. Just print, cut, and fold. Students can even help out it's so simple.
This vocabulary resource includes:
- instructions to print and use the words.
- a digitally editable page so you can add your own words to the set.
- over 50 light and shadow words.
- a colour and ink-saving version.
These activities align with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies-Grade 4 Science (Light and Shadow)
This resource supports:
- any upper elementary or middle school science unit about the science of light or shadow.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.