Light and Shadow Review | Boom Cards | Digital
Use these thirty self-checking cards to practice key vocabulary from your unit about the properties of light and shadow. These cards require no prep other than assigning them to your students online. You can play for free using a fast pin which means you can play in seconds!
This digital resource includes:
- instructions for teachers to set up a Boom Learning account
- 30 self-checking cards which will be added to your library on boomlearning.com when the link is applied
- this set requires no typing or spelling.
- concepts such as transparency, opacity, translucency, reflection, refraction, shadow, and sources of light.
You can preview the deck here.
Ninja Note: This file does not print; when you download it, you can click on links. It is used on the Boom Learning platform.
STOP! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING MAKING A PURCHASE:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins" (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a subscription. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
This resource aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies Grade 4 Science (Light and Shadow)
This resource supports:
- any upper elementary or middle school science unit about the science of light or shadow.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.