Learner Profiles Questions and Surveys | Paper and Digital
Using learner profiles is a way to design your lessons around their strengths, interests or identified areas for growth. These surveys available in paper or Google Forms versions make this so much easier. We use them in the first weeks back to school, but they can be used any time of year.
This easy to use product includes:
- instructions on how to do surveys with a variety of modifications.
- instructions on how to use the Google Forms versions.
- a variety of student surveys (with Canadian/British or American spellings) in both paper and Google Forms versions.
- a variety of guardian surveys (with Canadian/British or American spellings) in both paper and Google Forms versions.
- annotated examples on how to complete the surveys.
- classroom profile organizers to collect and use your data for lesson planning in both paper and Google Slides versions.
Why use this product?
- plan for the students you have in your room
- create differentiated lessons.
- use with students who require IEP, IPP or individualized planning documents.
- help you identify students who might need extra attention for reinforcement or enrichment activities.
- learn about your ESL or ELL students so you can support them.
- learn about the strengths of your students so you can help use them.
- learn about the interests of your students to help build relationships.
- help to learn barriers that can be dealt with proactively.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.