Free Number Sense and Place Value Activity | Paper | Grade 3 Grade 4 Grade 5 Grade 6
Practice or assess number sense place value, Base 10, expanded form, pictures, words, and standard form in this print-and-use activity that allows your students to be creative with their math.
This number sense product includes:
- instructions for how to use this product.
- student templates (with differentiated options).
- photographs of student examples.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
This set aligns with:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3-6 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3-6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3-6
- lessons about representing numbers using standard form, words, expanded form, place value, or Base 10 blocks.
- lessons about representing whole numbers concretely, pictorially, and symbolically.
This set supports:
any number sense lesson.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.