Easter Writing Prompts | Paper and Digital
Help your students build writing stamina and fluency by giving them a variety of choices for writing about Easter. A variety of formats make it easy to prepare and use these writing prompts whether you are teaching in-person or in your online classroom.
This quick and easy product includes:
- teacher instructions on how to use the prompts.
- student genre reference page.
- simple criteria for each genre.
- three formats of prompts: full page, half page, and a Google Slides version so you can use the format that works for you (and your copy budget)
- three prompts for each of the ten days (that's 30 prompts) that alternate between narrative, persuasive, expository and poetry genres. All of the prompts fit with an Easter theme, but they tend to lean more secular than religious.
- a link to a blog post with more ideas on how to use the prompts.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file.
We use these prompts as quick writes (10-15 minutes a day) to increase fluency and interest in writing in our upper elementary classroom.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.