Types of Lines Math Task Cards | Paper and Digital | Grade 4 Grade 5
Practice or assess your students' ability to identify types of lines with these task cards. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This versatile product includes:
3 different decks of 24 cards each. You can use multiple decks at the same time, making differentiation easy.
- Deck 1: 24 cards names of lines (vertical, diagonal, horizontal, intersecting, perpendicular, and parallel)
- Deck 2: 24 cards types of lines: true or false?
- Deck 3: 24 cards identifying lines in relation to other lines
- options to use the cards on paper, with Google Slides or with Google Forms.
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving).
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version.
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading).
- a list of ways to use the questions in your classroom.
different students answer recording options.
answer keys for all the cards.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
This set supports:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 SS5.5
- learning about different types of lines.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.