Types of Lines Math Task Cards | Paper and Digital | Grade 4 Grade 5
Identify types of lines with these task cards. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This versatile resource includes:
3 different decks of 24 cards each. You can use multiple decks at the same time, making differentiation easy.
- Deck 1: 24 cards about naming types of lines (vertical, diagonal, horizontal, intersecting, perpendicular, and parallel)
- Deck 2: 24 cards types of lines: true or false?
- Deck 3: 24 cards identifying lines in relation to other lines
- options to use the cards on paper, with Google Slides or with Google Forms.
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving).
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version.
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading).
- a list of ways to use the questions in your classroom.
different student answer recording options.
answer keys for all the cards.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
This set supports:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 SS5.5
- learning about different types of lines.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.