Counting Canadian Money to $100 Math Task Cards | Paper and Digital | Grade 3
Practice or assess your students' ability to count Canadian bills and coins up to a value of $100.00 with these task cards. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This versatile product includes:
3 different decks of 24 cards each. You can use multiple decks at the same time, making differentiation easy.
- Deck 1: counting coins up to $1.00
- Deck 2: counting bills up to $100.00
- Deck 3: counting coins and bills up to $100.00
- options to use the cards on paper, with Google Slides or with Google Forms.
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving).
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version.
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading).
- a list of ways to use the questions in your classroom.
different students answer recording options.
- answer keys for all the cards.
- Canadian/British spellings and Canadian coins and bills (including the Viola Davis $10.00 bill).
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
This set supports:
- any beginning financial literacy lesson in Canada.
- any Canadian money lesson.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file. It can also be used by printing the paper version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.