Tally Marks Math Task Cards | Paper and Digital | Grade 3
Read and record using tally marks with these task cards. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This versatile resource includes:
3 different decks of 24 cards each. You can use multiple decks at the same time, making differentiation easy.
- Deck 1: 24 cards tally marks up to 25
- Deck 2: 24 cards tally marks up to 50
- Deck 3: 24 cards tally marks up to 75
- options to use the cards on paper, with Google Slides or with Google Forms.
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving).
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version.
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading).
- a list of ways to use the questions in your classroom.
different student answer recording options.
answer keys for all the cards.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 3
This set supports:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum SP3.1
- any introductory lesson about tally marks.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file. It can also be used by printing the paper version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.