Tally Marks Game | Paper
Get your students practicing reading tally marks with this easy-to-prepare, quick game. Two different versions can be used for assessment or practice at the beginning or end of a unit on statistics or numbers.
This tally marks activity includes:
- two sets of cards: Tally Marks 1-32 or Tally Marks 1-50. There are 32 cards in each set.
- instructions to prepare the cards.
- instructions to play the games.
- suggestions to get the most out of your games.
- blank cards so your students can create their own sets.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum ©2022 for Grade 2
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SP3.1
This set supports:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum ©2022 for Grade 3
- any lesson about tally marks
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.