Fractions Math Task Cards | Paper and Digital | Grade 4 Grade 5
Represent simple fractions that are parts of a whole or parts of a set with these task cards. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This versatile resource includes:
3 different decks of 24 cards each. You can use multiple decks at the same time, making differentiation easy.
- Deck 1: 24 cards about parts of a whole
- Deck 2: 24 cards about parts of a set
- Deck 3: 24 cards about finding groups of sets
- options to use the cards on paper, with Google Slides or with Google Forms.
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving).
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version.
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading).
- a list of ways to use the questions in your classroom.
different student answer recording options.
answer keys for all the cards.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.6
This set supports:
- any introductory lesson about simple fractions.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file. It can also be used by printing the paper version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.