Decimals Math Task Cards | Paper and Digital | Grade 4 Grade 5
Practice or assess your students' ability to represent decimals pictorially, concretely, and symbolically with these task cards. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This versatile product includes:
3 different decks of 24 cards each. You can use multiple decks at the same time, making differentiation easy. Students will represent decimals with place vale chats, grids, words, and standard form.
- Deck 1: 24 cards to tenths
- Deck 2: 24 cards to hundredths
- Deck 3: 24 cards to thousandths
- options to use the cards on paper, with Google Slides or with Google Forms.
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving).
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version.
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading).
- a list of ways to use the questions in your classroom.
different students answer recording options.
answer keys for all the cards.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.7
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 N5.6
This set supports:
- any lesson representing decimals in a variety of ways.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file. It can also be used by printing the paper version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.