Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr Reading and Writing Activities | Paper and Digital
Use these reading and writing activities to learn the reading comprehension skills of creating headings while exploring Ramadan, Islam and Eid al-Fitr. It is ready to use as soon as you download or print it.
We created this product to help our students learn about Islam around the world after finding limited information out at a suitable reading level for students.
This inclusive and engaging product includes:
- twelve separate reading passages that explore the customs and traditions of Ramadan and Eid along with the beginnings of Islam.
- Google Slides version with loose text so students can use their assistive technology to help with reading or work online.
- complete lesson plan to work through each of the readings and supplemental activities.
- suggestions to modify for your students.
- 15 writing prompts (persuasive, expository and narrative) with topics about different traditions.
- simple assessment activity.
- extension activities.
- suggested book list.
- resources list.
Ninja Note: This product requires the buyer to download the PDF to access the digital link.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.