Questions | Les questions | French | Paper and Digital
Introduce students in your French as a Second Language class to forming questions with this activity. Have your students create a question reference folder. This lesson works any time, even without French speaking skills and it is perfect to leave with your English-speaking substitute teacher!
This activity is part of our French as a Second Language Bundle.
This French product includes:
- a complete lesson plan with detailed steps for every activity. Plans are written in English.
- a Google Slides version of some of the activities.
- Background information about questions (and the intricacies of exceptions) is included for non-native-speaking French teachers.
- reference pages for students.
- student templates in an easy numbered version or an eco-friendly version.
- student practice pages.
- French question sentence strips.
- instructions to assemble the folder.
- photographs of student examples.
- answer keys.
This product is meant to be used with students who can already read and write in English. This lesson is not intended for French Immersion classes.
These activities were designed to align with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies FSL for Grade 4-6
These activities support:
- any upper elementary French class with students who can already read basic English.
- French Canadian French is used. See note below.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Les textes en français de ce document sont écrits d’après les rectifications de l’orthographe recommandées par le Conseil supérieur de la langue française (Paris, 1990). Pour plus d’informations veuillez consulter le site suivant: www.orthographe-recommandee.info
The French texts in this document are written using the new French spelling recommended by the Conseil supérieur de la langue française (Paris, 1990). For more information please consult the following website: www.orthographe-recommandee.info