Public Speaking Prompts | Speech on the Spot | Paper and Digital
Get your students up in front of the class presenting with these task card style speech prompts with virtually no prep. This resource has a practical plan to get your students used to talking in front of their peers and giving feedback to each other to make them stronger public speakers. And best of all, you don't have to spend time planning it out.
This engaging product includes:
- over 50 prompts to get kids talking in person. They require no research or writing. They are meant to be quick talking points designed to get students to practice in a relaxing and positive environment.
- ideas for anchor charts for basic speaking skills.
- public speaking skills handouts and posters.
- feedback starters for listeners.
- ideas for how to use the prompts in your classroom.
- student speaker reflection pages.
Ninja Note: There are no assessments included as these mini speeches are not meant to be assessed. This product is not intended for speech therapy.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.