Pronouns | Les pronoms personnel | French | Paper and Digital
Introduce students in your French as a Second Language class to pronouns (je, tu, il, elle, nous, vous, ils, elles) with these activities and games. These activities can be used any time, even without French speaking skills and are perfect to leave with your English-speaking substitute teacher!
This activity is part of our French as a Second Language Bundle.
This French product includes:
- a basic lesson plan. Plans are written in English.
- a Google Slides version for most of the activities.
- background information about the concept is included for non-native speaking French teachers.
- reference pages for students.
- activities and games to reinforce pronouns. Pick and choose the activities you want to use or that your students need.
- activities that take 5 minutes or less or prepare.
- student templates.
- student practice pages.
- photographs of student examples.
- blanks spaces on most of the student pages so you can add pronouns used by students in your classroom.
- assessments (two different quizzes are included).
- answer keys.
- a set of related word wall words to use as a reference. Blank cards are included so you can add any other pronouns used in your classroom.
- a set of posters both in colour and ink-saving to use as a reference. These are not as inclusive as we would like. We are actively seeking better clip art to represent non-binary pronouns.
This product is meant to be used with students who can already read and write in English. This lesson is not intended for French Immersion classes.
These activities were designed to align with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies FSL for Grade 4-6
These activities support:
- any upper elementary French class with students who can already read basic English.
- French Canadian French is used. See note below.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Les textes en français de ce document sont écrits d’après les rectifications de l’orthographe recommandées par le Conseil supérieur de la langue française (Paris, 1990). Pour plus d’informations veuillez consulter le site suivant: www.orthographe-recommandee.info
The French texts in this document are written using the new French spelling recommended by the Conseil supérieur de la langue française (Paris, 1990). For more information please consult the following website: www.orthographe-recommandee.info