Personal Word Wall Book | Canadian Spellings | Paper
Stop the "how do you spell...?" questions that stop students in their tracks with these quick print and easy-to-use personal dictionaries. You might choose to use it with specific students who always ask you how to spell something for you, or use it class-wide as part of your spelling program.
This product includes:
- one page for each letter of the English alphabet so it works like a dictionary.
- one digitally editable blank page so you can make specific pages for your students. This is a great way to use subject specific vocabulary.
- common words like Days of the Week, Months, contractions, colours.
- Canadian provincial and territorial names.
This book is perfect for:
- older students as it's not too "cutesy."
- English Language Learners.
- students with special learning needs.
The spelling used in this book is Canadian/British. Lots of "u"s for you. :)
This book can be printed full size (we recommend double-sided) or in booklet form (if you have a printer/copier that supports that application).
We have created this book with interlined spaces for you to add new words or personalize your students' books.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use the student pages.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.