Personal Word Wall Book and Dictionary | French | Paper and Digital
Have the students in your French as a Second Language class create their own personal dictionaries or word wall books that include common basic French words needed for most beginners. Students can create their own references to use at any time!
This fantastic product includes:
- instructions on how to use the book and how the words are arranged.
- a page for each letter of the alphabet.
- space to write English and French translations for each letter.
- a title page to turn the pages into a book.
- common French words, phrases, and terms.
- an editable blank page to make personalized copies digitally for your own students.
These product supports:
- any upper elementary French class with students who can already read basic English.
- French Canadian French is used.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Les textes en français de ce document sont écrits d’après les rectifications de l’orthographe recommandées par le Conseil supérieur de la langue française (Paris, 1990). Pour plus d’informations veuillez consulter le site suivant: www.orthographe-recommandee.info
The French texts in this document are written using the new French spelling recommended by the Conseil supérieur de la langue française (Paris, 1990). For more information please consult the following website: www.orthographe-recommandee.info