Nets of 3D Objects Math Task Cards | Paper and Digital | Grade 3 Grade 4 Grade 5
Practice or assess your students' ability to identify the nets or skeletons to construct 3D objects with these task cards. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This versatile product includes:
3 different decks of 24 cards each. You can use multiple decks at the same time, making differentiation easy.
- Deck 1: 24 cards matching nets to 3D objects (pictures of objects)
- Deck 2: 24 cards matching nets to 3D objects (names of objects)
- Deck 3: 24 cards deciding if a net will correctly create a 3D object
- options to use the cards on paper, with Google Slides or with Google Forms.
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving).
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version.
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading).
- a list of ways to use the questions in your classroom.
different students answer recording options.
answer keys for all the cards.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.4
This set supports:
- any lesson about nets or skeletons of 3D solids or objects.
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 SS4.3 (though this product contains objects beyond rectangular and triangular prisms)
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file. It can also be used by printing the paper version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.