Missing Digits Addition and Subtraction Math Task Cards | Paper and Digital | Grade 4 Grade 5
Sale Sold out
Regular price $7.50 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Solve for unknown variables in addition and subtraction equations with these task cards. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This resource is included in our Math Task Card Bundle for Grade 4 and Grade 5.
This versatile resource includes:
6 different decks of 24 cards each. You can use multiple decks at the same time, making differentiation easy. This set comes with 144 cards.
- Deck 1: 24 cards with missing addends up to 100
- Deck 2: 24 cards with missing addends up to 1 000
- Deck 3: 24 cards with missing addends up to 10 000
- Deck 4: 24 cards with missing subtrahends from 100
- Deck 5: 24 cards with missing subtrahends from 1 000
- Deck 6: 24 cards with missing subtrahends from 10 000
- options to use the cards on paper, with Google Slides or with Google Forms.
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving).
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version.
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading).
- a list of ways to use the questions in your classroom.
different student answer recording options.
answer keys for all the cards.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 30 000 instead of 30,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 P4.2
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 P5.2
This set supports:
- any lesson about solving single-variable, one-step equations using addends and subtrahends.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file. It can also be used by printing the paper version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.