Missing Addends Math Task Cards | Paper and Digital | Grade 3
Practice or assess your students' ability to identify missing addends or unknown quantities in addition equations with these task cards. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This versatile product includes:
3 different decks of 24 cards each. You can use multiple decks at the same time, making differentiation easy.
- Deck 1: 24 cards missing addends up to 25
- Deck 2: 24 cards missing addends up to 50
- Deck 3: 24 cards missing addends up to 75
- options to use the cards on paper, with Google Slides or with Google Forms.
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving).
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version.
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading).
- a list of ways to use the questions in your classroom.
different students answer recording options.
answer keys for all the cards.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 3
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3 (addition only)
- Saskatchewan P3.2 Demonstrate an understanding of equality by solving one-step addition (and subtraction) equations involving symbols representing an unknown quantity. (P3.2c, P3.2e, P3.2g, P3.2h) This set includes addition equations only.
This set supports:
- any introductory lesson about addition, equality, or beginner algebra.
- solving for unknown quantities.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file. It can also be used by printing the paper version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.