Idiom Lesson and Activity | Paper
Explore English idioms with your students! This brief lesson plan takes only moments to prep. It is a perfect lesson for English Language Arts class or your English Language Learners. After learning this literary device, students draw a literal visual representation and a figurative representation of an idiom.
This no-prep product includes:
- a complete lesson plan with opportunities to differentiate for your students.
- photos of completed student examples.
- list of books to supplement your lesson (and because they're fun).
- 60 prepared student idiom pages.
- ablank template so you can add your own. This page is not editable digitally.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.