Holi Festival of Colours Drama Circle | Paper
This drama circle teaches students about the Holi Festival of Colours and some of the different traditions celebrated around the world during this spring festival.
This engaging activity includes:
- directions on how to run a drama circle.
- a teacher quick guide.
- a set of 40 cards (in colour and ink-saving versions).
- a set of discussion questions to do after the drama activity.
- a variety of reading difficulties and amounts of text on the cards so you can differentiate easily for your students.
- a few blank cards if you need to change the language on a card.
- Canadian/British spellings. No American spellings are included.
This activity supports:
any lesson about Holi Festival of Colours or celebrations related to Hinduism. It will work with students learning about India, though the reading level on some of the cards will be challenging.
Ninja Note: This resource requires downloading the PDF, printing the cards, and cutting them apart before beginning the activity.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.