Halloween Reading, Writing and Puzzle Activities | Paper and Digital
Instead of candy, treat your students to writing, reading, and puzzle activities to use for the month leading up to Halloween or in lieu of a party. Everything is ready to use in just moments and will keep your students busy for a few weeks.
This Halloween product includes:
- Halloween traditions reading passage (with Canadian and American spellings).
- lesson for main idea and supporting details.
- 15 different writing prompts that focus on expository, persuasive and narrative structures.
- 12+ fancy writing papers featuring Halloween images.
- six brain teaser puzzles like logic puzzles and Sudoku style puzzles.
- answer keys.
- a Google Slides version that means you can complete most of these activities digitally.
These are great activities to do during a Halloween party.
Ninja Note: This product requires the buyer to download the PDF to access the digital link.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.