Fractured Fairy Tales Drama Circle | Paper
Learn about fairy tales and fractured fairy tales through this silly story about an evil robot with a secret wish. Drama circles are similar to readers' theatre activities where students read small sections of text. They encourage listening and reading fluently. Best of all, they only take a few moments to prepare but students are engaged for an hour or more.
This engaging activity includes:
- directions on how to run a drama circle.
- a teacher quick guide.
- a set of 40 cards (in colour and ink-saving versions).
- a set of discussion questions to do after the drama activity.
- a variety of reading difficulties and amounts of text on the cards so you can differentiate easily for your students.
- a few blank cards if you need to change the language on a card.
- Canadian/British spellings. No American spellings are included.
This activity supports:
- any lesson about fairy tales.
- learning to read with fluency and expression.
Ninja Note: This resource requires downloading the PDF, printing the cards, and cutting them apart before beginning the activity.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.