Division Math Task Cards | Paper and Digital | Grade 3
Practice or assess your students' ability to perform simple division with numbers, arrays, pictures, and symbols with these task cards. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This versatile product includes:
3 different decks of 24 cards each. You can use multiple decks at the same time, making differentiation easy. All of the equations in this set are within 25÷5=5.
- Deck 1: 24 cards division with numbers (symbols).
- Deck 2: 24 cards division with arrays and pictures.
- Deck 3: 24 cards division with mixed methods.
- options to use the cards on paper, with Google Slides or with Google Forms.
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving).
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version.
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading).
- a list of ways to use the questions in your classroom.
different students answer recording options.
answer keys for all the cards.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 3
- Saskatchewan N3.3e Apply and explain personal strategies for determining products and quotients.
This set supports:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- any introductory lesson or unit for learning about simple division.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file. It can also be used by printing the paper version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.