12 and 24 Hour Clocks Math Task Cards | Paper and Digital | Grade 4
Read 12 and 24 hour clocks in analog and digital forms with these task cards. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This versatile product includes:
3 different decks of 24 cards each. You can use multiple decks at the same time, making differentiation easy.
- Deck 1: 24 cards to practice writing digital times
- Deck 2: 24 cards to practice the 24 hour clock
- Deck 3: 24 cards to practice the 12 and 24 hour clocks in digital form
- options to use the cards on paper, with Google Slides or with Google Forms.
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving).
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version.
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading).
- a list of ways to use the questions in your classroom.
different student answer recording options.
answer keys for all the cards.
- Canadian/British spellings
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 SS4.1
This set supports:
- reading clocks.
- reading time in both 12 and 24 hour formats.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file. It can also be used by printing the paper version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.