Converting Fractions and Decimals Math Task Cards | Paper and Digital | Grade 4 Grade 5
Sale Sold out
Regular price $5.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Relate fractions to decimals with these task cards. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep these pages and make differentiation a snap.
This resource is included in our Math Task Card Bundle for Grade 4 and Grade 5.
This versatile resource includes:
3 different decks of 24 cards each. You can use multiple decks at the same time, making differentiation easy.
- Deck 1: 24 cards relating fractions to decimals (and vice versa) up to hundredths
- Deck 2: 24 cards relating fractions to decimals (and vice versa) up to thousandths
- Deck 3: 24 cards relating fractions to decimals (and vice versa) with equivalent fractions and decimals up to thousandths
- options to use the cards on paper, with Google Slides or with Google Forms.
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving).
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version.
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading).
- a list of ways to use the questions in your classroom.
different student answer recording options.
answer keys for all the cards.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 30 000 instead of 30,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.7
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 N5.6
This set supports:
- any lesson about how fractions and decimals are related.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and click on the link in the file. It can also be used by printing the paper version.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.