Colour Activities | Les couleurs | French | Paper and Digital
Introduce students in your French as a Second Language class to les couleurs with these activities. These lessons can be used any time, even without French speaking skills and are perfect to leave with your English-speaking substitute teacher!
This French product includes:
- a complete lesson plan with instructions to modify for differentiation. Plans are written in English.
- a Google Slides version for some of the activities.
- 10 different activities to practice les couleurs. Pick and choose the activities you want to use or that your students need.
- student pages.
- photographs of student examples.
- activities that take 5 minutes or less or prepare.
- drawing activities.
- predictive writing activities.
- answer keys.
- a set of colour word wall words to use as a reference.
This product is meant to be used with students who can already read and write in English. This lesson is not intended for French Immersion classes.
These activities were designed to align with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies FSL for Grade 4-6
These activities support:
- any upper elementary French class with students who can already read basic English.
- French Canadian French is used. See note below.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Les textes en français de ce document sont écrits d’après les rectifications de l’orthographe recommandées par le Conseil supérieur de la langue française (Paris, 1990). Pour plus d’informations veuillez consulter le site suivant: www.orthographe-recommandee.info
The French texts in this document are written using the new French spelling recommended by the Conseil supérieur de la langue française (Paris, 1990). For more information please consult the following website: www.orthographe-recommandee.info