Christmas Puzzle Activities | Paper and Digital
Have fun during the Christmas season with these word puzzles, logic puzzles, design challenges, and writing prompts. These are perfect for early finishers, transitions or a break during the holidays and only take moments to prepare. We leave them for substitute teachers, too!
This festive product includes:
- word games that develop skills: alphabetizing, word searching, reasoning and synonyms.
- a Google Slides version for most of the activities. Some have been adapted or don't work digitally.
- design challenges: testing for naughty or nice, a perfect sleigh, the New Twelve Days of Christmas, Ugly Christmas Sweaters, and Don't Eat Me!
- logic puzzlers where students use deductive reasoning to solve puzzles.
- answer keys.
- 15 different writing prompts organized so students can choose between expository, persuasive and narrative styles over five different days.
- decorative writing papers for students to use to display their writing.
Ninja Note: This product requires the buyer to download the PDF to access the digital version or use the printable pages.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.