Addition Math Task Cards | Paper and Digital | Grade 4 Grade 5
Practice or assess your students' ability to add with regrouping with these task cards. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This versatile product includes:
3 different decks of 24 cards each. You can use multiple decks at the same time, making differentiation easy.
- Deck 1: 24 cards resulting in 2 or 3 digit numbers (sums up to 9 999) with regrouping.
- Deck 2: 24 cards resulting in 3 or 4 digit numbers (sums up to 99 999) with regrouping.
- Deck 3: 24 cards resulting in 4 or 5 digit numbers (sums up to 999 999) with regrouping.
- options to use the cards on paper, with Google Slides or with Google Forms.
- instructions to prepare the paper cards (colour or ink-saving).
- instructions to prepare the Google Slides version.
- Instructions to prepare the Google Forms version (which is self-grading).
- a list of ways to use the questions in your classroom.
different students answer recording options.
answer keys for all the cards.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 30 000 instead of 30,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.2
This set supports:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5
- any lesson about addition with regrouping of numbers up to 999 999.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.