Wetlands Vocabulary | Editable Word Wall | Paper
This resource will help your students practice more than 60 key vocabulary words relating to wetland ecosystems with a set of large word wall words. Each page contains four keywords. They are so easy to prep, your students can help!
This vocabulary resource includes:
- instructions on how to prepare and use the cards.
- over 60 keywords about wetlands.
- an editable template so you can personalize your set.
- a colour and ink-saving version.
These words do not contain definitions and are meant to be used as sight words.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 5 Science Wetland Ecosystems
This resource supports:
- any upper elementary or middle school science unit about wetlands or ecosystems.
Ninja Note: We have only included wetland animals and plants native to Canada, so there are no alligators in this activity.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.