Wetlands Vocabulary | Editable Flashcards | Paper
Help your students practice more than 60 key vocabulary words relating to wetland ecosystems. Each flashcard contains a keyword and definition on the back. Preparation of the cards is minor. Just print, cut, and fold. Students can even help out it's so simple.
This vocabulary product includes:
- instructions on how to prepare and use the cards.
- over 60 keywords related to wetland ecosystems.
- an editable blank template is included so you can personalize your set digitally and add words with your class.
- plants and animals native to Canada.
This product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies-Grade 5 Science (Wetlands)
This product supports:
- any basic wetland ecosystems unit.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.