Waste In Our World Biodegradability Boom Cards | Digital
Use these thirty self-checking cards to practice determining whether or not certain items are biodegradable as part of your Waste in Our World unit. These cards require no prep other than assigning them to your students online.
This digital resource includes:
- instructions for teachers to set up a Boom Learning account.
- 30 self-checking cards, which will be added to your library on boomlearning.com when the link is applied.
- this set requires no typing or spelling.
Ninja Note: Students should be familiar with the concept of biodegradability before trying these cards. We have classified the information as organic or non-organic waste.
You can preview the deck here. More information about boomlearning.com is included in the preview.
Ninja Note: This file does not print; when you download it, you can click on links. It is used on the Boom Learning platform.
STOP! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING MAKING A PURCHASE:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
This resource aligns with:
- the Grade 4 Alberta Program of Studies unit on Waste in Our World
This resource supports:
- any upper elementary or middle school science unit about waste reduction, types of waste, environmental stewardship, or Earth Day.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.