Simple Machines Vocabulary | Editable Word Wall | Paper
This collection of light and shadow vocabulary words is designed to create a large word wall. Over sixty keywords are included along with simple instructions that are so easy your students can help prepare them.
This vocabulary product includes:
- instructions to print and use the words.
- a digitally editable page so you can add your own words to the set.
- over 60 simple machine words.
We have made these words align with the principles of Balanced Literacy, so they do not contain definitions. They are meant to be used as sight words.
These words align with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies Grade 4 Science (Wheels and Levers and Building Devices That Move)
These words support science concepts from these provinces and territories:
- Saskatchewan: FM5.1 Analyze the effects of...mechanical forces... Grade 4
- British Columbia and Yukon Territory: Simple Machines and their Forces Grade 5
- Northwest Territories: Pulleys and Gears Grade 4
- Manitoba: Forces and Simple Machines Grade 5
- any upper elementary or middle school science unit about simple machines
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.