Simple Machines Vocabulary | Editable Word Wall | Paper
This collection of simple machine vocabulary words is designed to create a large word wall. Over sixty keywords are included along with simple instructions that are so easy your students can help prepare them.
This vocabulary resource includes:
- instructions to print and use the words.
- a digitally editable page so you can add your own words to the set.
- over 60 simple machine words.
- a colour and ink-saving version.
These cards do not contain definitions. They are meant to be used as sight words.
These words align with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 4 Science (Wheels and Levers and Building Devices That Move)
These words support science concepts from these provinces and territories:
- Saskatchewan: FM5.1 Analyze the effects of...mechanical forces... Grade 4
- British Columbia and Yukon Territory: Simple Machines and their Forces Grade 5
- Northwest Territories: Pulleys and Gears Grade 4
- Manitoba: Forces and Simple Machines Grade 5
- any upper elementary or middle school science unit about simple machines
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.