Right Angles Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 5 Grade 6
Practice or assess your students' ability to identify right angles with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about finding right angles (no protractor needed), comparing angles as smaller or wider than right angles, and naming angles with letters (for example, <ABC) in a set of lines.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two colouring pages for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- activities that do not require students to use a protractor.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6 (right angles only)
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 SS6.1 (right angles only)
This set supports:
- any introductory lesson about angles.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.