Plant Growth and Changes Vocabulary | Editable Flashcards | Paper
This resource will help your students practice more than 60 plant vocabulary words for upper elementary or middle school science classes. Each flash card contains a keyword and definition on the back. Preparation of the cards is minor. Just print, cut, and fold. Students can even help out it's so simple.
This resource is included in our Grade 4 Alberta Science Bundle.
This resource is part of our Plant Growth and Changes Bundle.
This vocabulary resource includes:
- instructions to print and use the words.
- a digitally editable page so you can add your own words to the set.
- over 60 plant growth related words.
- a colour and ink-saving version.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 4 Science Plant Growth and Changes
This resource supports:
- any basic plant unit.
- Saskatchewan Science Curriculum Grade 3 Plant Growth and Changes PL3.1 PL3.2
- Ontario Science Curriculum Grade 3 Growth and Changes in Plants
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.