Plant Growth and Changes Vocabulary | Editable Flashcards | Paper
This resource will help your students practice more than 60 plant vocabulary words for upper elementary or middle school science classes. Each flash card contains a keyword and definition on the back. Preparation of the cards is minor. Just print, cut, and fold. Students can even help out it's so simple.
This vocabulary resource includes:
- instructions to print and use the words.
- a digitally editable page so you can add your own words to the set.
- over 60 plant growth related words.
- a colour and ink-saving version.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 4 Science Plant Growth and Changes
This resource supports:
- any basic plant unit.
- Saskatchewan Science Curriculum Grade 3 Plant Growth and Changes PL3.1 PL3.2
- Ontario Science Curriculum Grade 3 Growth and Changes in Plants
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.